Monday, June 23, 2008

Everything ,

All right , everything is almost back to normal . I mean , Tiqot and I no longer have any misunderstanding . I understand her and slowly I know she'll understand me . But everything is back to normal now . And trust me , not talking to her for like 1 day is such a toucher . Seriously . Anyway, somehow I have a lot to blog right now . But I don't know where to start. Well here goes , I didn't go to school today . Oh , I didn't go to school for like 3 days straight . I'm sick . I had a bad fever but now thank God the fever is gone but I still have a really really bad cough and flu . It hurts ! and my body is aching . Seriously my right hand is like aching . And it hurts so much !

Other than that , I was watching the news yesterday with Daddy and Mummy , Yes I do watch the news . Anyway back to the story , there's this one kid . I can't really recall his name but anyway , he was born a non-Muslim . When he was 4 months old , he started to read the Al-Quran . Can you imagine it at 4 months old he can already read the Al-Quran . And if I'm not mistaken , he started to berdakwah (I don't know what is it in english) . He give talks about our religion during friday prayers , and also certain talks la kan . And you know the best part is that he could read and memorize (If I'm not mistaken) the Quran . Plus ! His parents convert to Muslim because they saw that their son was a gift . He was born special . :) I was so surprise to see that news . I was like it shows to everyone that God do exist and God has the power and I mean THE power . All power . yea . :)

Besides that, I wanted to blog about how I miss dancing so much ! I watch "So you think you can dance" every Thursdays . For the season 1 , my dance teacher , Suhaili was in the Top 4 . Sadly she didn't win . But seriously , she's a true dancer . The way she dance , gives me inspiration to just dance it all the way too . But then , I've stop dance class for 2 years now ? :( And I miss it so much . Anyway , Season 1 is way better than season 2 . I mean Season 1 , the dancers dance their routines with enthusiasm . but this year ? I can say some of them do but some no . The choreographers choreograph the dance real nice and fun . Seriously . Especially Yannus and Manuela . Their choreography really makes me want to learn dancing again .

I searched from YouTube for Yannus and you know what I found ? Tons of video of his dancing . Some of it was Last Night , How do I breathe , Gone , Whatever you like etc.. I tried learning the steps of Last Night but you know what I SUCK AT IT ! I want to join dance class AGAIN ! Pleaseeee :( Anyway , Yannus and Manuela is a couple and you know what Yannus is soooo HOT ! Tambah lagi dengan the way he dance , perrggghhh *meltsss* ;)

Further more , I wanted to blog about .... *thinking* ... yea my life . And the people who are in it . But I guess I'm tired now after blogging about those things up there . And my right hand is in pain now . So I'll update again some other day .

And and SPAIN ROCKS ! And I want to watch moviesss ! There are a lot of new movies now . Anyone up for a movie marathon ? List of movies I wanna watch is :-

1- Made of Honor
2- The Happening
3- The Hulk
4- Hancock
5- Wanted

Those are the movies I want to watch ! :) Anyway until next time . I wan to rest because I'm going to school tomorrow . (I know, SUCKS !) haih .

1 comment:

NMZ said...

babyy! i want to start dance classes again tooo! nanti i ajak you if i wanna go okay? i was thinking of going once/twice a month or something. different classes and all. because i cant seem to make up my mind nak join which class. i just wanna try ALL! :) btw, met manuela and yannus at manuela's workshop. sangat bessst! hee.

ohh! download sytycd US season 4! i'm so friggin hyped up about it.