Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Time

Dear blogspot,

I am going through a tough time at the moment which I would not want to write what is it about. But, I do hope my friends (especially the girls), I hope they understand that to me right now, small things can just make me feel irritated and annoyed by it. I can just let all my anger out to you if you irritate me because, I am having a bad time. I am going through the time where you think everything is perfect but it's not. You just know that deep down in your heart, there's something that is not right.

You may say "ah! Baby is just trying to seek for attention." Well, hello my friend ! I have no intention of seeking for attention. I don't need it. And for what is worth, I might think I don't want the attention for now. I just want the family of mine and also CLOSE friends to be there for me. To just understand and just nod your head if I express my anger to you. That is all I need. You can give me advices, but I'm sick and tired of listening to the same advice over and over again. I get it! I can't let these situation conquer my life. I know. But anyway, thanks to those who have given me advices even though it's like a common thing and to those who have helped me through thick and thin. I appreciate it. :)

ANYWAY, I don't have much to update about my past weeks because I can't really recall what I did. But I do remember, going to my Tok ma & Tok pa's house. And there, I meet my cousins except for Ikram, Aishah and Dijah, but it was great to hang out with my cousins and family. Well, this weekend is kinda busy for me. I may not say busy but I have things to do lah.
Wednesday(tomorrow) - Buka puasa with friends.
Friday - Buka puasa with family (mothers side). Last buka puasa with Ikram for this year.
Saturday - Atok's 70th birthday celebration.
Sunday (early in the morning) - sending Ikram to the airport.

Well, it's kinda sad though that Ikram is leaving. And time flies so fast these days. It's kinda cool but yet it's scary. Exams are in few weeks (2 weeks) time. Raya is near and I can't wait. Hoping for everything to turn out great by Raya. :)

OH! Good luck to all the UPSR candidates (especially my sportsman cousin, Ashraf) and also good luck to all the PMR candidate (especially my cousin, Najwa) & good luck to all the SPM candidates. In easy words, GOOD LUCK TO ALL! :)

xoxo, Babyfara.

No comments: