Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Simple update.

Okay, my page looks a bit bersepah but whatever. I just want a place where I can blog. But right now, it's just a simple update. I was supposed to update about the buka puasa with the Razak Clan and also Atok's 70th birthday. I'll update about it now. But just a breeze through.

Buka Puasa with The Razak Clan.
It was ok. Not ok but fun. ;D What do you do f
or buka puasa? Eat la right. So we ate. There were lots of food. But I can't really recall what was there. But totally good foods la right. Prayed. Then, we had a doa selamat for Ikram. Then, Ayom, Angah and I teman Ikram to his fathers house. To drop off his beg. First time riding a car with Ikram. I mean, first one where he drives la. Went back home around 11.30pm I think. Great night. ;D


Atok's 70th birthday celebration
I was ok too. Not bad. Many people came. And it went we
ll. Everything was really organized (thanks to my mother who organized most of it). Anyway, the food was DELICIOUS! Ayam masak merah! My all time favorite chicken lauk. Went back home around 11.30/12am. Many many pictures. I'll upload only few.
So I guess, that's just a simple update. It took me sometime to update about this post. lol, but I did. So thank you baby! LOL. I'll update again soon. Will be kinda busy. Studying a little for exams after raya. hint :- A LITTLE. lol. And I will also be busy helping mummy doing biskut raya. ;D Bye bye.

No comments: