Friday, February 13, 2009

Missing

I'm missing Mommy and Angah. :( But hey, Mom's coming back soon. But Angah? Well, god knows. Hahaha, but it's okay. I know I'm strong. I'll wait for that moment. Well, I'm really really bored now. It's a friday. I usually go out during this time, but I'm not in the mood to face people and I'm tired. I tried to sleep, but I could only sleep for half an hour. Got awaken by the phone. People texted me, calling and sorts. Haih, I need some sleep. But its okay lah. It's already 5pm. I'll do my homework later, then by the time I'm done, I'll be heading for tuition at 8pm.

Oh, about the previous post, ignore it. I decided to just ignore about it. Just one thing, to those or that one particular person, who created up that story. D
on't come blaming me if one day the truth is set free. Although, I know about 99% has known the truth and just decide to let it be, I'm still pissed. But what the heck! It's just a stupid story. If you guys ever hear it, don't just jump to a conclusion. Come and ask me if it's true or not. Okay, lets not talk about it. Tired of it.

I've been really really weak lately. Lonely, sad and sorts.
But hey, give me some time to be all cheery, kay? I know this is life, but I just need time to get use to it. To those who have always been there to help me, by giving words of wisdom, being a crying shoulder, lending me your ears and all, I thank you guys so much! I do not know what I will do without you guys. I'm already feeling lost, but with you guys around, I'm not that lost anymore. Just a little. :/ But anyway, thanks!

Oh, you know who I also miss? Tasha, Ikram, and Ashraf.
Tasha texted me this afternoon. :) I love you Tasha. We'll meet up when you're back for the holidays kay? We have to! Ikram, haih. You're so far away la Iki! Come back la. I really miss you. You weren't there for my birthday, so when you're back, you'll have to make it up to me. By the way! It's my last year of school! When are you going to pick me up from school?! Ashraf, i miss you little brother. We'll meet when you're back kay? Haih, Cousins, and Angah, COME BACK LA! The Razak's Clan is missing the 3 of you. COME BACK. We have to reunite! :D

Anyway, that's it for now. I'm gonna take my bath, do my homework, and wait for Dad and Ayom to come back home. :)
Bye peeps!

Angah, Ayom, Baby. Siblings.
Mommy dearest.
Tasha, the giggly girl.
Ikram, the big brother.
Ashraf, the little brother.

No comments: