Wow, haven't been updating my blog for like ... hmm, long? Well, I've been busy with finals. But now, I'M FREE WITH NO EXAMS! Well, at least for this year though. Have loads to update, but can't remember most of 'em. Hmm, well final week of exam was boring. We had only one paper a day. It's like a waste of time. Had loads of talking with my classmates before the exams. I mean, during our free time. Oh, 1st of Nov, my school is organizing a dinner. Should i go?? I wanna go. But, who else is going?
Well, back to my random updates. On the final day of exam, we planned not to go anywhere. I mean, just Taipan la. But then, suddenly, we all wanted to go to pyramid. So we went. I pick Tasha and Qairul at Tasha's house. Then we went jalan2, then we had our lunch at Secret Recipe. Then, Desh and Irfan came. Then Teyra Sue and Tiya came. Then Fajran and Putera came. Sue, Teyra and Tiya came to look for a job. Fajran and Putera came to watch movie. I belanje-d Tasha, Qairul, Desh & Irfan lunch. Well, just Tasha and Qairul. Desh had brownies and Irfan had milkshake Oreo. So yea. :)
After that, Tasha Qairul and I went to Forever 21. Banyak baju cantik2. Sakit mata tengok. NO MONEY! Then, we went to Sunshine. Shisha. TAK BEST! ;p Oh yea, met Ahbear there. So lepak kejap with him. yadayadayada, went back home around 5.50pm. Dalam kereta macam orang gila with my sisters, Tasha, Qairul and Mummy. lol. FUN! Loads of picture, but its all with Tasha.
Dinner, went to Pyramid again. We ate at Tony Roma's. Nice weh. It was fun with my family. When back home around 9.30pm. The ride back home was like so long. Tiring. I slept in the car. I was too tired. haih, anyway. That's all I did during our last day of exam, which was Friday.
I'll update about today, sometime later. :) xoxo, babyfara.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment