Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Missing

You're probably thinking that "oh , baby is missing someone" hahaha , well , you're wrong people ! I'm missing DANCING . The last time i danced was when Yannus and Manuela's dance workshop . I'm planning to start hip hop soon , but I need to find like another 3/4 people to join .

Anyway , if anyone out there has an event and you're looking for performances like dancing , do let me know . I have a group dance , and we are slowly trying to get active . But if there's any events and you want any teenage group to perform , let me know k . If there's payment or no payment , we don't mind . We are slowly starting this . So do help us out to gain more experience k :)

By the way , Tash ! If you're reading this , lets start practicing dance soon ! 1 week holidays we go for practice and start choreographing k . Let the others know . Max in a group 6 people k Tash ! :)

No comments: