27th June / Friday
I didn't go to school because I was sick . I had a fever and flu and my hip was in pain . So I stayed at home and did nothing . Then on Sunday (29th July), Daddy had to stay at the Palm Garden Hotel at Putrajaya because he had some seminar. So mummy, siblings and I went there on Sunday and sent him there . The hotel was nice la. Not bad :)
30th June / Monday
I didn't go to school BECAUSE my hip pain was still hurting me . And my right feet terseliuh . Seriously , I walked like a crazy women trying to walk with no pain. HAHA . So yea , I stayed at home and did nothing again . I onlined most of the time . So yea , then , Daddy asked me if I want to stay with him at the hotel wednesday - Friday , I said WHY NOT ?! GET TO PONTENG SCHOOL ! HAHAHAHA.
1 July / Tuesday
Again I didn't go to school because I was lazy . HAHA , I have to admit that day I was too lazy to go to school because we had English . But then that night , Tasha texted me and said that our english teacher has changed from Mr.Thiru to Ms Aida . And then she said that since Pn.Mahani is moving to another school because she got to be the head mistress . So Pn. Norlia is replacing Pn.Mahani's place and PN.NORAINI (my class teacher) is replacing Pn.Norlia's place . :( So now , our class teacher is Pn.Memi Memi Osman. :( I WANT PN.NORAINI ! She's our MAMA 4 FITRAH
2nd July / Wednesday
I didn't go to school . and it was my eldest sister's boyfriend's 21st birthday . He wanted to belanja mummy and us for lunch . So he picked my sister and I and went to Taipan Pizza Uno . Mummy was already there . HAHA , it was funny you know . Helmi , oh that's his name . Helmi was so shy . Haha . He wanted to belanja rite , so in the end , ended up mummy paying the bill because mummy insisted that she pay because it was his birthday . Then , ayom and Helmi went out , mummy and maid went to the clinic and I was alone at home . :)
Then around 6pm daddy came back home for dinner . Just for dinner and to picked me up . So we went back to the hotel around 8pm . When we've reached there, we had our dessert . ALL the breakfast, lunch and dinner were FREE because PETRONAS CARI GALI has paid for it . Well then , I slept around 1am . Woke up around 9am.
3rd July / Thursday
Mummy came to the hotel to accompany me for breakfast . She came around 8.30am . Then around 9.15am when went down for breakfast . :) Then we walk walk walk then went back to the room . Then around 11.30am I teman mummy , we picked up my eldest sister from home ,
and send her to college . Then we went back to the hotel . Just hang out in the room . Then around 12.30 pm we were supposed to have lunch down there but mummy and I were so shy because daddy was not there and we were shy to have lunch with just daddy's colleague . Then , since we were shy, we went back to the room . HAHA , then Daddy called and told us that his friend was waiting for us downstairs so go and eat lunch . Then we went la eat . Not bad la lunch .
Then around 3.30pm Mummy went back home . I stayed in the room alone . Then Daddy , colleague and I went dinner at the hotel's Thai restoran. The food was delicious . Seriously I ate like A LOT ! :) Then around 9.20pm I went back to the room because I want to watch So you think you can dance . Daddy stayed at the restoran until 12 something . Oh oh ! Suhaili , my dance teacher , whom was the top 4 finalist for So you think you can dance season 1 , she choreographed for the dancer . She choreograph to the song Elevator by Timbaland. The dance was COOL ! Then I slept at 12am .
4th July / Friday
Woke up around 10am . Watch Tv . Then mandi because daddy said that we're going home around 12pm . So yea , went back home . Mummy text me and said we're going out for a movie at pyramid . So around 4.30pm we went to pyramid, then Farabiha Sara Syukri and my eldest sister was already at pyramid . They watched Wanted before we came ! SHIT GILA ! I want to watch that movie . Anyway , my family , Sara , Syuk and I watched Hancock . That movie was not bad la . It was funny , everyone was laughing . :) Went back home around 7pm ? Had dinner at home . Oh and I asked mummy about sleeping over Shasha's house the next day because we're doing a countdown for her birthday .
Anyway , I'll post about Shasha's birthday celebration later . I want to eat my lunch now . :) I'll leave you guys with some pictures I took , vaining in the hotel room . HAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment